Friday, March 15, 2013

50 shades of maroon.








 hat - H&M
shirt - thrift
shoes - target
long cardi - cotton on

I cannot explain how much I love this long cardi from cotton on. I love cotton on just as much as I love H&M and they are both so perfect. I'm sorry I haven't posted lately I feel sooo bad about it. Blogging is so much harder than I thought it would be, especially commenting on other blogs. I had styled this cardi before here. Let me know which style you guys like most. :) I personally like it with pants more than shorts, though. Have an amazing weekend! thank you for your comments. 

Bella 





5 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous outfit.......... love it alot

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting lovelies. ^w^
I love reading each and every one of your comments.
Feel free to put your giveaways and blog links in with your comment! :)

Popular Posts