Wednesday, February 6, 2013

two of the best.

I love reading men's fashion blogs because they are so different from the typical woman's blog. They show what men really want in fashion and it's an open door to a different world. Here are some of the best men's blogs I've come across and there are only 2 because I couldn't find 4 like I originally wanted to.

1. Adam Gallagher of IAMGALLA.COM
[all images from iamgalla.com]

 
His style is perfect and he never fails to impress. His photos are beautiful and inspiring as well.


 
2.  Justin Livingston of scoutsixteen.com
[all images from scoutsixteen.com]


Beautiful clothing and beautiful writing. You won't regret clicking the link above. ;)


 There you have two of the best.
xoxo, Bella

 

3 comments:

  1. I love men's fashion blogs. It's nice to draw inspiration from the opposite sex, not just the members of your sex.

    A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I am going to check out their blogs! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a guy that can dress well. They should just wear suits and look amazing all the time!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting lovelies. ^w^
I love reading each and every one of your comments.
Feel free to put your giveaways and blog links in with your comment! :)

Popular Posts