Sunday, December 30, 2012

Style Icon.

I know I'm not the first one to post about Cara but I love her so much. I love her thick eyebrows that everyone has many different opinions over. I never like models except Victoria's Secret models which she is one! I love her look here, because it's so care free but it looks so good with her edginess.


She won best model of the year in the British Fashion Awards 2012. She is so amazing and so deserved all the attention she got in 2012. I hope to see more of her in 2013.

Here's a video showing her unique personality!


I got amazing news the other day! I'll be getting my DSLR in February so keep tuned! My next post will be my giveaway which is tomorrow so come visit again! What are you guys doing for New Years? Leave a comment. :)

xoxo, Bella

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting lovelies. ^w^
I love reading each and every one of your comments.
Feel free to put your giveaways and blog links in with your comment! :)

Popular Posts